August 21, 2006
La Marina Owner;
Are you aware that:
1. Your La Marina Board members are not communicating with each other, nor working as a team?
2. Your Board does not intend to meet this summer, despite the urgent problems that face us, as Owners, at this time?
3. Your administrator is not planning on going to Mazatlan this summer?
4. Your Manager has gone on vacation for a month, while the Pool project is in progress, and the project appears to have serious defects in the workmanship?
5. The Owner who was supposed to supervise the Pool project is not doing so?
6. Your money is not being reported accurately to you?
7. The elevator has not been repaired, even though you paid for the repair, and La Marina did not pay the company to complete the work?
8. The elevators are a safety hazard for all persons who ride them?
9. We have a serious problem concerning finances at La Marina?
10. The money YOU paid toward an insurance fund is gone? ($9,200.00)
11. The pending lawsuit is costing you money every day, and may drag on, and on, and on, with no end in sight?
12. The end result of the lawsuit and legal work involved may be very expensive for YOU?
I am reporting to you what I know, and what I have heard.
I am concerned that MY investment and home has not been managed wisely by those who are responsible to do so.
Barbara Richard
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment