Thursday, September 07, 2006

Comments from James Hudson

Friday, September 01, 2006 10:06 PM
Subject: HOME OWNERS , THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH.


It seems to be a fact now, that we have problems at our property in mazatlan. For me as an owner , I can't ignore
them. Even if it is not a large investment, it's Business to me. The impression that we have been given by the
management of our property is not factual.This has gone
far enough now. I know by Sinaloa Condominium Laws, as Home Owners we need explanations from our president and administrator NOW. I see a list generated by a Home Owner, requesting answers. I say, I want all Home Owners to have those
answers NOW. The questions will be answered NOW, according to Law.

While talking to an extremely knowledgeable ( on Sinaloa Condominium Laws ) Mexican Lawyer yesterday, we have
concluded an action has to come about said property. I have been a Home Owner for about twenty-one years,
and it saddens me to see this happen to us. But I am an optimist and believe if we all come together, we will have
a brighter day soon.

Truly,
James B. Hudson

No comments: