ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT TRUST INFORMATION
From Luis Peraza, Manager
Here are my answers to your questions in blue color.
Dear Luis,
In the La Marinaville received this month you wrote information about meeting with the LM attorney. Would you please tell me?
1. What will the Attorney do with my Trust Information? We just want to make sure what bank you use for your trust.
2. What will the Bank do as the Trust Owner? Nothing really, the bank will confirm us if the information you are giving us is correct, as you know many people have made a new trust extensions of 20 or 50 years and the bank might give you an new contract number.
3. Have I given permission to anyone to use my information, and exactly how is it to be used? I have not received any authorization from you on how I should use your information. But we sent an explanation why we needed this information; we have solicited the cooperation from the home owners to take care of this legal problem. I am sure you understand the problem.
4. Will there be a Homeowners meeting called, or is this a small meeting with La Marina (who?), Bank, Attorney, Notary, and will I have any say on who will represent the Home Owners? We still have not met with Mr. Humaran the notary, our attorneys are trying to have a meeting and explain him what we want to do. Mr. Humaran will tell us what type of meeting will be, Mr. Humaran and our attorneys will also tell us who will represent the home owner, so far they have said that an owner could represent them or the same attorneys or the bank but again this is nothing official. We hope to get these answers soon.
5. What does it mean when you say "the objective of this meeting is to revised the information you have sent about your trust make sure everything is ok"? there are some trust that are not under the new owners name yet, (Why? I do not know but this is what we have found out so far) there are some trust that are not current paid for the annual fee, there are some trust who are not with Bancomer they are with HSBC (before Bital) or Banamex and more banks we have more information we need to get from those banks and inform them about our meeting. Being the bank the key in this legal process to have this meeting done.
I feel too much is happening with my Trust, Property, and investment that I do not understand, and have no control over.
You feel free to contact me any time you have a question and I will be happy to answer your questions or direct your questions to our attorney so you feel good about what we are doing. I can understand how you feel with all the information is going around. But believe me we are working with people who knows what they are doing. Mr. Humaran, Mr. Juan Carlos Becerra and Mr. Rodrigo Llausas have told me that this case will be taken care we just need to be patient.
I hope you understand my questions........I am concerned about my property. It is now September 9th. Have you met with the Attorney? I have met with them and we want to meet with Mr. Humaran to then send a separate mail to all the home owners where we explain what is next. We do not want to have the home owners out off this YOU are all important and the communication in the future days should be the best we have ever had.
Barbara, I hope I have answered all of your questions and if you have more please contact me one more time.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment