9/9/06
Dear Luis,
In the La Marinaville received this month you wrote information about meeting with the LM attorney.
Would you please tell me:
1. What will the Attorney do with my Trust Information?
2. What will the Bank do as the Trust owner?
3. Have I given permission to anyone to use my information, and exactly how is it to be used?
4. Will there be a Homeowners meeting called, or is this a small meeting with La Marina (who?), Bank, Attorney, Notary, and will I have any input on who will represent the Home owners?
5. What does it mean when you say "the objective of this meeting is to revised the information you have sent about your trust make sure everything is ok"?
I feel too much is happening wiht my Trust, Property, and investment that I do not understand, and have no control over.
I hope you understand my questions....I am concerned about my property. It is now September 9th. Have you met with the Attorney?
Barbara Richard
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment